ONLINE REGISTRATIONS FOR THE 2022 SEASON – REGISTER NOW!
We ask all members to refer teammates and others who may be interested in joining the Bombers in 2022 to this page. We welcome registrations from males and females wishing to join any of our teams.
- MiniRoos – Boys & Girls Under 6s to Under 11s – – players welcome for all age groups – send enquiries to Kristina Bennett email@example.com
- Womens – Under 12s to Under 21s, Opens, Over 40 – send enquiries to Carla Richardson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mens – Under 12s to Under 21s, Opens, Over 35s, Over 45s – send enquiries to Marc Orklin email@example.com
Early Bird Discount - Up to $100 OFF
How To Register
Fees & Discounts
Follow these steps to complete your online registration:
ALL PLAYERS (i.e. returning or new) should register online following the steps below. You will receive further information during the registration process
Apply for $100 ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHER
Apply for an ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHER BEFORE you start your online football registration – you will be asked for it during the online process & it will reduce your overall payment.
($100 rebate available to students attending Kindergarten to Year 12 at any NSW public or private school). This is easiest claimed when registering.
Link Family Accounts
If registering for a few people you may save time by LINKING accounts for family members (eg kids). A parent will need to have their own account to do this – set up a non-playing account if needed.
Take a profile photo (via phone)
Get ID photos ready for upload if needed. The following players will need to upload a passport-style photo during the rego process. Suggest taking a photo on your phone before you start the rego process.
- ALL U10 Boys & Girls and W10 Girls.
- ALL NEW players U10/W10 and older.
- Or any player whose photo is not in the PlayFootball system or is not of an acceptable standard/quality.
- Photos should be above shoulders only with full face shown.
- No caps or glasses (except your photo must show sports glasses if worn when playing).
- The photo needs to be JPG file type, under 1mb in size
- Photo may be cropped in rego system after upload
Have payment ready
Have your credit card ready. You can also pay by bank transfer after you receive your rego invoice. Anyone wishing to enter a 3-month payment plan should contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after registering.
You are now ready to register online
By clicking the following registration link, you will be taken to playfootball.com.au to complete your 2022 online registration for Bonnet Bay FC.
Help with your online registration
- New players (if not transferring from another local club) will need to attend a rego day with original, unaltered documents to prove their date of birth (birth certificate or passport) and proof they live in Sutherland Shire (eg rate notice or unaltered drivers license).
- Returning players (or players transferring from another local club) who registered online last year – You will need to use the same account (email and password) as last year. You will be prompted to use this account before considering creating a new account. Note: If you can’t remember your password, you’ll have the option to reset your password.
Support our partner club, HFCA, in Cambodia – option to donate when registering online
BBFC have been partnering with HFCA since 2012, who exist to empower, inspire and positively impact underprivileged, homeless and impoverished young people from the streets of Cambodia, through the medium of football. Currently HFCA supports over 400 disadvantaged young people through its football programs in both Phnom Penh and Siem Reap. www.hfca.org.au
Rego sessions will be held at The Hangar, Lakewood City Reserve, Bonnet Bay on:
- Thursday 27th January 2022 – 7pm-9pm
- Saturday 5th February, 2022 – 2pm – 4pm
- Saturday 12th February, 2022 – 1pm – 3pm
Returning players (or players transferring from another local club) do not need to attend a rego session.
New players (if not transferring from another local club) will need to attend a rego session with original, unaltered documents to prove their date of birth (birth certificate or passport) and proof they live in Sutherland Shire (eg rate notice or unaltered drivers license).
Need Help with Rego/ Uniform Fittings/ Cash Payments etc – Whilst we encourage everyone to complete the online registration process, if you get stuck or need further assistance, we can help you at one of our rego sessions.
More info regarding team grading to come.
Fees & Discounts
Early Bird Discount – Register before 6pm, 20th February to get discounted fees!
|Age Player turns in 2022||Early Bird Fee for Regos and Payment By 20/2/22
($100 rebate available for school children)
|Fees for Regos From 21/2/22
($100 rebate available for school children)
|5 to 7||$120.00||$170.00|
|8 to 9||$150.00||$200.00|
|10 to 11||$155.00||$205.00|
|13 to 17||$170.00||$220.00|
|19, 20 & 21 (2021 returning players)||$215.00||$315.00|
|19, 20 & 21 (ALL NEW PLAYERS in 2022)||$275.00||$315.00|
|All-Age (Over 21s) – 2021 returning players||$250.00||$350.00|
|All-Age (Over 21s) – ALL NEW PLAYERS in 2022||$300.00||$350.00|
The detail of 2022 fees:
- Includes a Covid discount provided by BBFC to all players aged 19 and above of $70 (the early bird fees are $70 cheaper than 2021) – even with higher insurance costs imposed by FNSW
- Our junior fees have been heavily discounted for many years, the 2022 fees are lower than 2021 (Junior players may also be eligible for the NSW Active Kids voucher of $100).
- Reduced for 2022, The late registration fees cover increased time of club volunteers completing associated manual paperwork. The teams are locked in with SSFA and approval must be obtained when adding any additional players to an already registered team. Not all players are approved depending on their past grade playing level. If you want to ensure you are placed in a team you will need to register by the 20th of February. SSFA also charges the clubs a late registration admin fee for each player.
…..and we are also providing a $50 Kiosk voucher, New kit + more!
- All BBFC players from 2021 that played in the 2020 shortened season will receive a $50 voucher to spend at the BBFC Kiosk. These vouchers will be distributed once the 2022 season commences.
- BBFC will provide a new playing kit for all players – more details on this will be provided separately! This is massive and could not have happened without the continued support of our wonderful sponsors! We can’t wait to share with you all the details of our new uniform!
- All players will receive a new BBFC jacket – also provided with the support of our wonderful sponsors!
2022 SEASON DATES
- Round 1 of the 2022 season starts Saturday 26th March
- No Saturday/Sunday games are scheduled over the Easter Weekend (16th/17th of April)
- Registrations /Transfers close 31st May 2022
- The final round of the regular season 30th/31st of July
- Grand finals are scheduled for 20/8 & 21/8
Uniforms & Team Kits
New Playing Kits for 2022!
New for 2022, BBFC will provide a new playing kit for all players – more details on this to come. This is massive and could not have happened without the continued support of our wonderful sponsors!
All players will receive a new BBFC jacket – also provided with the support of our wonderful sponsors!
Here’s a sneak peek of the new designs!
Members are entitled to discounts from various club supporters including Rebel Sports, Club Central, The Hangar, The Prince Hotel & Wyze Finance.
See details under Member Benefits
We are a not-for-profit community club run by volunteers – please let us know how you can help.
- Everyone interested in coaching a team in 2022 (even returning coaches) should email their application to the relevant address above.
- We invite expressions of interest from managers and other volunteers.
- We particularly need volunteers to join our teams looking after canteen, registrations, promotions, sponsor support, fields & general admin – contact email@example.com